Cell Phones and EMF Radiation Exposure Effects
This is the mammogram of a 21-year-old woman. On the right, you see several white spots — these are large “calcifications” (hardened lumps of tissue).
After analysing this picture, specialists decided that a mastectomy (removal of the breast) was granted. They later confirmed that these calcifications were unfortunately cancerous.
Several facts about this case left doctors puzzled:
- This woman was young, and had no family history of breast cancer whatsoever
- This woman had zero genetic predisposition to breast cancer
- This woman had multiple breast tumours in an area of the breast where it normally almost never happens
Dr. John G. West, Director of Surgery at Breastlink Orange in California, reported this case and 3 other similar cases in a 2013 study.
All women were young, healthy, with no family history of cancer. But all of them had one thing in common. Each and every one of these women had tumours develop at the exact location where they kept their cell phone for multiple hours – in their bra.
Look at the same picture again in relation to where the cell phone was positioned.
West and his colleagues hypothesised that cell phone radiation might be the cause of these women’s suffering and concluded: “Efforts should be made to encourage cellular phone users to follow the recommendations of mobile device manufacturers and to avoid skin contact.”
We are the first generation in the History of Mankind being exposed to these levels of EMF radiation and the levels are only getting higher. Industry and regulatory agencies keep repeating that EMFs “are perfectly safe”, but the more years go by, the more this sounds like something ‘Big Tobacco’ already said a few decades ago…
Cell phones are tested for 6 minutes, and deemed safe. But what are the real long-term effects of this radiation?
What happens if you don’t put a phone in your bra, but instead keep it in your front or back pocket exposing your ovaries, testicles, prostate, colon and bladder? Is there a link between EMFs and these other cancers that are now seen in younger and younger people?
What happens when your EMF radiation exposure doesn’t give you cancer, but your 24/7 exposure causes you other problems like insomnia, anxiety, depression, migraines, infertility, or fatigue?
What if you’re working hard to recover from an illness — changing your diet, exercising, taking supplements & meditations, but because of 100% preventable EMF exposure – your healing process has slowed to a halt?
Cell phones aren’t the only household culprit. What about other devices that emit amounts of EMF radiation, as bad or even worse than cell phones, such as…
- Cordless phones (especially their charging docks)
- Tablets or e-readers
- Bluetooth watches and “wearables”
- Baby monitors and much more
What We Know
We DO know 3 things:
- EMF radiation is toxic to life and can cause cancer or a host of other health issues to anyone who comes into contact.
- Over the next decade or so, EMFs will be considered the next human-caused health crisis following tobacco, asbestos, lead, BPA, DDT, and the likes.
- We CAN drastically reduce our exposure to EMF radiation by as much as 90% using simple methods.
Want more information about our services? Schedule an appointment with The Dripclub, or consult with one of our staff.