Suited for almost all skin types epidermal blading gives safe, fast and amazing results. This painless and highly effective clinical skin treatment is designed to evenly and deeply exfoliate dead and damaged surface skin build up.
Epidermal Blading is a procedure that removes the top layer of dead skin cells along with vellus hair through the use of a straight edge surgical blade. This treatment exfoliates the epidermis with a safe blade specifically designed for this treatment. Epidermal blading improves the texture and complexion of your skin through the removal of fine vellus hair and dead skin cells. This treatment is safe for all skin types and is a good alternative to chemical peels and laser treatments.
How does it work?
The surgical blade or scalpel is positioned at a 45-degree angle to exfoliate the epidermis. The use of a scalpel may sound like an invasive process however the blade is specially designed to ensure there is no risk of injury during the process.
Epidermal Blading is a pain-free and chemical free treatment, with no downtime and delivers instant results leaving the skin smooth and radiant.
Epidermal blading is amazing as the results are instant and there is no downtime. Epiblading removes unwanted vellus hair from the face and neck and is removed in a way that regrowth grows back slower and finer. As well as removing vellus hair and evening skin texture, epidermal blading is also said to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, increase skincare absorption.
Skin conditions suited to Epiblading
- Anyone wanting a smoother texture now
- Sun damaged, blotchy skin
- Fine lines
- Congested or thickened skin
- Diffuse redness and rosacea (due to stimulation ofcollagen and dermal thickening)
- Epidermal blading helps to prevent ingrown hairs and shaving rash in men.
Those with acne skin conditions in the treatment area are Not suited to Epiblading
This amazing treatment is available at The Dripclub with our highly experienced dermal therapist. Dermal blading is great this time of year as this skin treatment has zero downtime and improves the appearance of makeup application, so your skin will look sensational just in time for the festive season!
- Avoid UV exposure for 5 to 10 days following procedure and apply sunscreen of at least a SPF 30
- Avoid any form of heat treatment on the skin following procedure for 10- 14 days this includes steam roomuse and sauna
- Avoid strenuous exercise to avoid perspiration
- Additional facial treatments are not recommended for a minimum of 14 days following procedure
- It is advised to use Mineral make- up but it is best to be avoided for 24hrs after treatment
- Waxing, threading, laser hair removal and any light-based treatment should be avoided for a period of 7- 14days
- The use of exfoliating products is not recommended for 3-5 days following treatment and avoid glycolic acidand the use of AHAs and BHAs
- If scabs develop on the skin, avoid picking and allow the skin to heal to avoid scarring and the risk of crossinfection
- It is important to ensure the hands are clean when touching the skin following treatment to avoid skinreaction
- Ensure clean pillowcase and linen following treatment to avoid cross infection
- Use gentle skin care products on the skin following treatment and keep skin care routine simple