Ultra V Facial Thread Lift
Reverse the visible signs of ageing with our Ultra V Facial Thread Lift, a non-surgical thread lift procedure that results in the highly sought after V shaped face.
What Is An Ultra V Facial Thread Lift?
The Ultra V Facial Thread Lift is the latest and revolutionary non-surgical procedure that instantly tightens and lifts the skin, as well as V-shaping the face. A thread lift is effectively a subset of face lift that uses thinner and less invasive threads rather than surgery. Ultra-fine collagen-stimulating threads are gently placed under the skin repositioning extra skin tissue and encouraging new collagen growth, producing a tightening effect from the inside out and creating the ‘V-shape face’. Thread Lift is one of the most sought after procedures in Korea due to its safe, fast and effective results. The Threads will continuously stimulate collagen synthesis under skin. Threads are absorbable, and therefore will be reabsorbed in 4-12 months time leaving nothing behind but the skin structure created which continues to hold for another 15-24 months.
The secret behind our facial thread lifting lies in the expert placement of ultra-thin polydioxanone (PDO) threads, synthetic absorbable monofilament thread, which is commonly used in cardiovascular surgery and fine ligatures. When inserted into the treatment areas, loose skin is tightened and skin tissues are triggered to produce new fibroblasts and collagen, leading to the creation of a more sculpted V shape face. The procedure is quick and comfortable, taking just 30-60 minutes per treatment area.
What Is It For?
The thread lift can:
- Increase of collagen synthesis
- Tightening and rejuvenating of skin
- Improvement of skin tone and structure
- Sharper feature and V-shape silhouette
Where Can It Be Used?
Facial thread lifting can be applied anywhere on the body, including the face, eye corners, cheeks, double chin, neck, forehead, laugh lines, forearm and abdomen. It can use to heighten the nose bridge, giving it a natural elevated look.
There are many different types of threadlifting threads, however they can be grouped according to their intended purpose.
- Mechanical Uplifting threads – These are your ‘barbed’ threads which physically move and pull the skin tissue into a new position. This is mostly appropriate for people 40 years old and older.
- Collagen Lifting Threads – These are designed to tighten the skin and provide the lift through collagen stimulation and skin tightening. Most appropriate for those 25 years old and upwards.
Who Is Suitable For Thread Lift?
Any patient experiencing the effects of ageing or seeking a more V-shaped face is a suitable candidate. Ultra V Lift patients in are often aged from 25 years onwards, when skin tissues start to thin and collagen fibers begin breaking down. This shows up as sagging skin, deep creases, folds and wrinkles. Facial thread lifting is able to reverse the signs of ageing.
How Long It Will Last?
Usually it will need only one-time procedure to achieve your desired lifting effect. You will see treatment results immediately after the procedure. It lasts from 8 months to 2 years. All you need is an annual touch-up for eternal youth and beauty.
How Does Our Ultra V Facial Thread Lift Compare To A Traditional Face Lift?
Traditional face lifting methods are more invasive, and involve a longer recovery period compared to the much less invasive thread lift methods. Our facial thread lifting has a short procedure time and requires no general or local anaesthesia. Often known as the “lunch-time” treatment, this technique has gained popularity in many countries, seeking the elusive tight face.
Are There Any Side Effects?
With the innovative technology adopted by the PDO Thread Lift, you can expect close to zero side effects and downtime. You can even put on make-up and sunscreen immediately after the procedure. There could be a bruising and swelling for a few days after the procedure.
Do’s And Don’t’s
- Keep the area clean and cool for the first 24 hours
- You may apply ice or cold towel to the injection sites for the first 24 hours
- Avoid any direct pressure to the face and area where the sutures were placed for 2 weeks after the treatment has been performed. (Example: sleeping on your face, known as the face down position, etc.)
- You may wash your hair and face
- Please keep facial movements to a minimum for at least 3 weeks. Avoid excessive chewing, talking, yawning, smiling and other facial movements during this period of time
For more information, or to speak with one of our experienced staff, contact The Dripclub to learn more and schedule an initial consultation.